AT UPAAA GRAND REUNION
The Exhibitors Hall is open to all individuals and companies who would like to advertise their products and/or services, upon approval by UP Alumni Association of San Francisco (UPAASF).
2. Exhibitors need to register with their payment no later than Aug. 15, 2019, payable to UPAAA PayPal or by check.
3. Cost for a 3-day exhibit is $250. per table. If request is for for one day exhibit, cost will be $100. but priority will be given to 3-day exhibitors if the maximum limit of exhibitors is reached. The non-profit rate is $150.
4. Exhibitors will be responsible for transporting their own posters, materials, flyers, give-aways (if any) for the convention, including set-up, and staff to work their table. At the end of the convention, they will also be responsible for taking away all left-over materials from their table.
5. The exhibit room will be secured at the end of each day which means that exhibitors can leave their tables "as is" for the next day. However, UPAASF and UPAAA will not be held responsible for any missing items so valuable items need to be stored by each individual at the end of each day.
6. UPAASF will provide the table, plastic table cover (choice of red, blue, or yellow) and a laminated 12X18 name of the exhibitor to be displayed on each table.
7. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Click Here to REGISTER . In consideration of the work needed to prepare for the exhibits, we cannot accept on-the-day-of exhibitors.